Keri Village in Goa is famous for its Ayurveda. All generations of Vaidya family settled in Keri Village were practicing Ayurveda. Dr. Dada Vaidya (1859-1947) was doyan of the Vaidya family. He used to extract medicines from various plants in Goa and administer them to ailing persons. Though the Portuguese Government was advocating Allopathic medicines by law, Dr. DADA VAIDYA had the privilege of Portuguese officers and he treated their family members who had lost hopes of curing by adopting allopathic medicines successfully. The Portuguese government at the central square of Ponda city to show their gratitude for him erected a statue of Dr. Dada Vaidya.
One of the toDay’s most popular and fastest growing complementary therapies is Ayurveda and is based on ancient ‘Vedic philosophies’ of India, with over 3,000 years of practice to date Ayurvedic medicine provides a unique approach to healing which assesses the individual and his or her lifestyle.
Ayurvedic consultation is done on the basis of diagnosing your constitution according to the principles of Ayurveda, which is a highly logical science and philosophy. Ayurvedic treatments involve completely herbal preparations – diet – lifestyle – yoga – meditation and pancha karma, complete detoxification according to the individual. Ayurvedic treatments are beneficial for those who may wish to assess their health status and want to relieve their stress and strain of an everyDay busy lifestyle.
Ayurveda Centres :
- Sai Acupunture Research Centre, Queen Golden Apts, Borda, Margao.
- Ayurvedic Hospital, Vishal Bldg, Near Military Hospital, St Inez, Panaji.
- Ayurvedic Natural Health Centre, Baga.
- Ayurvedic Natural Health Centre (In-Patient Medical Facility), Saligao.
- Ayur Heritage Village Club, Arossim, South Goa.
- Herbal Plantation, Saligao.
- Arogyamandir, Panaji.
- Sleekest Look, Colva-Margao Road.
- Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary.
- A/C transportation as per the itinerary (No transportation on leisure days).
- English speaking Guide for the Tour.
Package does not include:
- Any airfare or airport tax.
- All presently applicable taxes.
- Monument charges.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the Packages includes.
View more goa packages » » » » » »